WHARF OYSTER BAR
Established in Singapore in 2012 and first opened in Robertson Quay, which used to be one of the biggest wharfs on Singapore River, Wharf Oyster Bar brings you the freshest oysters, delectable international cuisine and a laid-back ambiance. The second outlet was opened in 2014 at CHIJMES, which was recently gazetted as a national monument, is a former convent and school, converted into a plaza of food and beverage outlets.
Nestled along Singapore River, this al fresco dining setting will surely make you relax while enjoying your favorite cocktail and gulping a few oysters.
Sunday to Monday
including eve of
Public Holidays 1500-2300
and Public Holidays
TELEPHONE NUMBER +65 6235 2466
60 Robertson Quay 01-01
The Quayside Singapore 238252
Situated at the courtyard, overlooking the restored chapel and Caldwell House, be amazed of the architectural structure of this recently gazetted national monument in this historic district of Singapore's Heritage trail.
Monday to Thursday: 1700 - 2300
Friday and Eve of PH: 1700 - 0100
Saturday: 1200 - 0100
Sunday and PH: 1200 - 2300
TELEPHONE NUMBER +65 6332 6789
30 Victoria Street 01-19
CHIJMES Singapore 187996
- All reservations will be held for a maximum of 15 minutes. Your reserved table will be released to accommodate wait-list and walk-in guests if you fail to arrive during the grace period.
- Same day reservations made after 1800 local time will not be entertained. Please contact the outlet directly to secure a table.
- No outside food and drinks are allowed to be consumed within the premises.
- Corkage applies for items brought in and to be consumed in the premises including wine, cake, hard liquor.
- For event inquiries, please contact the outlet directly and discuss the options with the manager.